Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online reservation service provided on these pages and through the website are owned, operated and provided by Caleta Homes S.L. and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
“Caletahomes.com”, “us”, “we” or “our” means Caleta Homes S.L., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Spain, and having its registered address at Calle Victoria 8, 29012 Malaga.
“Platform” means the (mobile) website and app on which the Service is made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by Caletahomes.com.
“Service” means the online reservation service (including the facilitation of payments) of various products and services as from time to time made available by Suppliers on the Platform.
Information and consent
In order to use the reservation system that we offer you, we will need to process your personal data. We are firmly committed to keeping your data secure. As such, we adopt suitable measures during the processing of such data so as to comply in full with Spain’s Organic Law 3/2018 of 5th December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, and we guarantee that we have appropriate legal and technological security measures.
All the data that we process via Caletahomes.com are solely and exclusively the data of the users who access it, register or rent one of the properties we offer you, and which are duly stored in automated files, which have been duly registered with the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
If you do not expressly authorize us to process your personal data, you will not be able to enjoy any of the services that we offer you; you will only be able to browse the website.
All the personal data that you provide us will only be used to perform some of the actions stated below:
- Manage your registration as a registered user via the platform.
- Process the reservation of accommodation that you make via the website, as well as the invoice and payment of the services hired.
- Periodically send you our electronic newsletter.
- Send you information on agreements and initiatives reached with third parties, and in which you may be interested.
- Send you information via e-mail on offers, promotions or new accommodation that we can offer you.
- Produce anonymous statistical reports on web users’ access habits and activity.
Under no circumstances will we transfer your personal data to other people or national or international entities, unless you have been informed and without your prior express consent.
Will I receive communications?
One of the reasons for which we process personal data (if they have been previously provided) is to send electronic communications containing offers, promotions and relevant information connected with the company and the sector in which it operates.
All this type of electronic communication will only be sent to users who have given their prior consent to receiving such communication. If you do not want to receive this type of communication, please indicate it when you register as a user. Nevertheless, you may unsubscribe from the service at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also reserve the right to include advertising using any of the current market types whilst you browse our website.
Exercise of rights
Users may exercise their rights of access, amendment, cancellation and opposition in writing using any of the following methods, together with a copy of their ID (Identity Card) or passport:
- Post: Calle Victoria 8, 3-3 – 29012 Malaga, Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. - Conditions of use
Our aim with these conditions of use is for every user to be aware of their rights and obligations from the moment they visit our website.
Similarly, we inform our users of their rights and obligations in relation to the content presented via the website, logos and trademarks used, as well as any liabilities that may arise from using such content.
Every user expressly and unequivocally accepts the conditions of use and the
For the purposes of the interpretation of these conditions, we understand that a person becomes a user when they visit our website.
Caletahomes.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the website, Application or Services or to modify these Terms & Conditions, including the service fees, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms & Conditions, we will either post the modification on the website or via the Application or otherwise provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the last updated date at the top of these Terms & Conditions. By continuing to access or use the website, Application or Services after we have posted a modification on the website or via the Application or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms & Conditions. If the modified Terms & Conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the website, Application and Services.
We are firmly committed to ensuring the service works correctly and pursuant to the conditions agreed with our users. Nevertheless, on occasions, situations may occur which could lead to liabilities, especially as a result of the intervention of malicious third parties.
In this respect, below is a list of those situations in which we are not responsible for users’ actions, and users assume all liabilities arising from them:
- In the event that information is published on the website or platform which was not hosted by our company, or which may have been published by a third party unconnected with our organization.
- In the event that the website and platform are not operational for technical reasons attributable to third parties, unforeseeable causes or force majeure.
- In the event that a user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes any defamatory, slanderous or discriminatory material, which incites violence or which goes against morals, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy, or the image of third parties on the website.
- In the event that a user uses the website or platform to enter data, viruses, codes, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device, which causes damage to other users’ systems.
- In the event that the content shown by any of the links leading to external websites and which are accessible from the website is illegal or not appropriate. If you discover this type of situation, please notify us immediately so that it can be removed. You could contact us on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of technical faults affecting availability, interruptions, continuity, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns, disconnections or the existence of technical deficiencies which make access difficult for users and which are caused by external parties.
- In the event that a user performs acts which put his/her own computer equipment at risk.
- If any of the content accessible via the website or platform contravenes current regulations, we undertake to remove them immediately, as soon as we are aware and we have corroborated the facts.
Browsing, access and security
We do our best to ensure that you can browse our website in optimal conditions and avoid any type of damages that may occur whilst doing so.
Optimal use of the website can be obtained using the following computer settings and programmes:
- Resolution from 1024 x 768 pixels
- Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 38, Chrome 40 and superior versions
We are not liable for any damages of any type that may be caused to users when they use other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which this site has not been designed.
This website has been duly certified by Thawte so that access to transactional
services and those which include the capture of personal data occur in a safe
environment certified by SSL (Security Socket layer).
Take extra security precautions. Depending on your browser, there are extra security notifications you might notice – your address bar will display a lock:
The services offered on this website can only be used correctly if they meet the
technical specifications for which they have been designed.
Intellectual and industrial property
Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our Platform and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our Platform are owned by Caleta Homes S.L., its suppliers or providers.
Caletahomes.com exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the Platform on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep) link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the guest reviews) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own
any intellectual property rights in the Platform or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to Caletahomes.com. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
We are fully committed to protecting and defending intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, we inform you that:
- Under no circumstances may it be understood that users are given any right to exploit the web content that is shown other than that which is strictly necessary for the viewing of such content.
- We guarantee that all the content that we place at your disposal is completely original and complies with current national legislation, and is protected by intellectual property rights. In those cases in which we do not own such content, we have all the rights for their public communication, distribution and/or reproduction.
- All logos, trademarks and trade names presented via the website or the platform are our property, or, if applicable, belong to third parties who have allowed us to use and/or exploit them.
- Under no circumstances may browsing the website imply the waiver, transmission, licence or transfer in whole or in part of the intellectual or industrial property rights, unless otherwise stated in writing.
- None of the content hosted on the platform may be downloaded, reproduced or used on any other device or in any other place other than Caletahomes.com, unless we have provided the means to do so.
- For security reasons, the use of frames or mechanisms which alter or vary the design, original configuration or content of the website is not permitted.
- With reference to the links or hyperlinks, we may provide you with access to websites of independent third parties that are directly connected with the advertising that is displayed and reproduced via the website or platform. As such websites are not pages that belong to Caleta Homes S.L., and over which we have no control, we are not responsible for their content and/or operation.
Similarly, users undertake not to delete or alter any distinctive sign used on the website without prior authorisation, such as, but not limited to, trademarks, trade names (graphics, logos, etc.), copyright, and other identifying data of our rights or third party rights incorporated in Caletahomes.com.
If you discover any content which contravenes current regulations, or which may be detrimental to users, please notify us as soon as possible at the following e-mail address email@example.com or by post to Calle Victoria 8, 3-3. 29012 Málaga, Spain.
Confidentiality and data protection
Our services offered are not directed at children under 18 years old. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If Caletahomes.com receive a reservation or information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and to delete the information.
For any legal matter which concerns our website or any of those which depend on it, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga, Spain, and, if applicable, consumer Arbitration Courts, or similar, which we are adhered to at the time the conflict arises, shall have the jurisdiction to solve any conflicts which arise from or in connection with the use of this website.
To make any claims in relation to the use of our services, please write to the abovementioned e-mail or postal address. In all cases, an amicable solution must be sought in the first instance.
3. - Legal Notice
This web site belongs to Caleta Homes S.L., Calle Victoria 8, 3-3, 29012 Málaga, CIF. B-93499234, entered in the Companies Register of Malaga in Volume 5545, Sheet 36, Page number MA-135719, Entry 1ª.